A Profile of Ministry
The Apostle Paul was a guy who truly lived life “out loud”! As he closes his letter to the church in Rome, he shares his heart which has directed his life and actions on behalf of Jesus, expresses his appreciation for those who have partnered in the cause, and all the while makes certain to keep the Gospel at the center of it all.
3. Grand Finale
JULY 22--Everybody loves a big finish. It is a celebration of everything that went before, an exclamation mark on all we have seen. As Paul brings to close his greatest letter, he crescendos to new heights with a doxology that celebrates all that he has written and all that God has done!
- Are you embracing the gospel’s power to change you?
- Are you partnering with the Spirit of God to impact the world?
- How do the wisdom and glory of God shape your life every day?
1. Doing It God's Way
JUNE 24--Sometimes we think of ministry as something that the “professionals” do. But in reality it is more about the way we are all called to live our lives. But what does it mean to live a life of ministry?
- What are some of the results of your personal ministry that you have observed?
- How are you personally involved in making disciples? What are you doing to grow as a disciple?
- What is your plan for living out the ministry God has given you? Are you working the plan?
- Describe how prayer is impacting your ministry/life.