Out of the Fog (Romans 1-1:17)
Many of us are seeking God, but how can we find him? At times the way seems clear and at others the path is foggy and confusing. But the truth is, God wants to be found, and He wants to bring you safely into His presence. Join us on a journey that navigates the ups and downs and ins and outs of confidently finding our way to God and His real presence in our lives!
3. The Power
FEBRUARY 13--The Gospel has great power to set things right, to make us into the women and men we were destined to be. What can we do to confidently bring into play the great freedom, healing, and transformation that God intends? Paul challenges us to an attitude and an understanding empowered by God to truly change the world!
- Would you say that you boast in the gospel of Jesus?
- What are some of the ways that you could use powerful deliverance in your life?
- Describe some of the ways that you are becoming the way God is.
- Are you living by faith? Why or why not?
2. The Pilgrims
FEBRUARY 6--The path we travel is only part of the journey. Equally important are those with whom we share the journey. Are you the kind of person you would choose to join on an adventure?
- What choices are you making that lead to a significant life?
- How are you pursuing truth? Interdependence? Missional effectiveness?
- Describe the way you pursue people different than you.
- Would you choose to go on an adventure with yourself?
1. Instrument Landing
JANUARY 30--When God seems distant and finding the way back to him seems difficult, it is good to know that you have help coming. The book of Romans describes a pathway to God and brings clarity to that journey. Paul's opening remarks give us an overview of the journey ahead.
- Would you describe your approach to God as clear or fogged in?
- Can you sense or describe the ways that God is calling you?
- Are you a saint?
- If not, would yiou like to be? If so, are you living in light of that truth?